Thank you :)

---

Dear ORBX team,

After installing FSX on my new PC I thought I don't need to re install PNW and it's patches, wait for new releases, new patches etc...

UTX,  FSgenesis plus Switzerland X is good enough.

So I bought UTX Europe and besides screwing up my hometown Vienna there are quite a few things that aren't really up to date graphics wise.

Switzerland X is great and the autogen is ok.

As FSX is running on a dedicated SSD I don't need to worry about defrag so I re installed PNW....

It's just incredible how perfect everything fits together.

I don't quite understand how this works but it looks even better than a photoscenery.

Everything seems to be perfectly balanced and harmonic. It must be an incredible amount of work!

From a real pilots point of view this is everything I could wish for.

There's simply no way to enjoy a different scenery as much as any ORBX scenery.

So while a lot of sceneries are really good, orbx is just excellent.

In the meantime I deleted every other scenery add on...

Just have to wait for orbx California then I can fly in the Flight Unlimited III area but at a quantum leap quality!

Thank you for your great work! Looking very much forward to the next release

Bernt

Thanks for the kind words Berndt.  It is nice when users ponder just how much work goes into the scenery.

The team that worked on PNW, PFJ and NRM will really appreciate your comments.

We're all enthusiasts first and foremost, which hopefully carries through into every ORBX release.

(I'm looking forward to visiting Vienna next year)

did they pay you for this review. ;) I know exactly what you mean when I found the taz demo and the freeware Lauceston I was hooked becauz at the time I thought photo scenery was the best, I still remember that first night I downloaded it and thinking Wow.. I cant believe this... no more flat world with the standard crappy fsx autogen on top of a picture.ORBX !!!

I love it ....produce a good product and reap success and I am a proud supporter willing to open the wallet for these people  as long as I am able  ;D

Berndt, If you are in Austria, wait till you see ORBX New Zealand. I am from the South Island (born Greymouth, grew up Picton) and the scenery around The Southern Alps will blow you away. The North Island will be great too.

Archived