This has to be the finest fsim freebie ever

Tailgunner

A big, big  thank you to the Orbx team for 1.2. The mind boggles at the work that must have gone into it. I've only just begun to explore, yet already it's obvious that we not only get a raft of splendid new airfields, but old  favourites have also been tweaked or updated - ranging from a new hangar at Lilydale to a complete makeover of Barwon Heads. And much more to come! I don't think it's imagination - right, John? - but it seems to me that the whole feel of the TFX territory I've visited since installing 1.2 has undergone a suibtle change: sharper, even more detailed, even more realistic.  In a word: superb.  ::) ::)::)

I can only second this - big thanks for the hard work. The enthusiasm of the whole team is visible in these many little or big details.

The only thing I'm scared of is: where should I take the additional time to explore all the splendor? I got a wife and job...  ;) 

I'm still beginning to explore AUblue and gold while AUgreen is waiting around the corner. It's like back in the old FS4 days when we only had those small scenery areas to explore instead of the whole world and I was pleased. Don't need to switch off FTX mode now as there is only your country (and can't wait for AUred after visiting the Cooper Basin around Windorah in GoogleEarth). You're simply too good.

Cheers

Archived