Freeware 1.2 Tigermoth world

Ryan Mason

Either I am on crack or my 1.2 did not install correctly as I cant find Tiger Moth world by YGLG, from memory of VFR around the area its only a stones throw to the left of YGLG but I cant find it for the life of me, has anyone else found it and/or taken any screenies to give me some VFR reference?

Cheers

AC

here's my hint.. there are "play" areas  ;)

Posted Image

Dave

Thanks for the replies guys, Dave I was hoping for some airborne referneces with maybe YGLG in the pic so I had a reference, I seriously think I may have installed 1.2 wrong as I am really not that dumb (well at least thats my opinion) and as for you Mark and Paul, you will be happy to know that I can now find YGLG on my own 5 out of 5 times and can even line up an approach without seeing the airfield using VFR points. and with friends like you who needs enemies!

he he  ...

might be easier to fly the coast and look for the river at Breamlea  (lines up with the departure at 18).

The island thingy is ..... an island thingy (Pirate ship and "Volcano") ... and yes, that's kind of what it looks like.

Landing fees also allow your kids to play in the adventure park.

Enjoy

I finally had a chance to go looking for it today and found it, that VFR reference to being close to the mouth of the Breamlea river proved to be the best hint, thanks all!

AC

Archived