Brisbane lights

Turnip

Are those flashing lights in the harbor and channel around Brisbane "channel markers"?

No mate, they are the strobes on the aircraft of crashed VFR pilots who spent too much time looking at the bewdyful AU Gold scenery.....  ;D

;D  I wish I had said that  ;D

M.

Are those flashing lights in the harbor and channel around Brisbane "channel markers"?

No mate, they are the strobes on the aircraft of crashed VFR pilots who spent too much time looking at the bewdyful AU Gold scenery.....  ;D

Maybe they were on oe of those hundreds of golf courses drinking that Swan Lager or Fosters.

Come on Turnip, If you get caught drinking Swan River Water or Fosters in Queensland you will be arrested by the Police.  It's XXXX or it's nothing up here mate!  ;)

Come on Turnip, If you get caught drinking Swan River Water or Fosters in Queensland you will be arrested by the Police.  It's XXXX or it's nothing up here mate!  ;)

In fact, the only place you can legally drink Fosters is in England, and even then it should be considered a crime!  ;D

In fact, the only place you can legally drink Fosters is in England, and even then it should be considered a crime!  ;D

I am still not even sure what either of those beers are.  ??? I only see a small "v" and no "B" at all!

Archived