FTX Question

golfcart22

Guest 1louie

Hi, this sounds really exciting.  I might not be able to have enough sleep once this product is out.  My question is, as I was reading the descriptions about photographic texturing and hand=place autogen.  Not to compare, but would this, be something like what the VFR France ]except with higher resolution and is global or regional?  Thank you. :)

• 1 month later...

Hi, this sounds really exciting.  I might not be able to have enough sleep once this product is out.  My question is, as I was reading the descriptions about photographic texturing and hand=place autogen.  Not to compare, but would this, be something like what the VFR France ]except with higher resolution and is global or regional?  Thank you. :)

Not overly familiar with VFR France, but the main difference between FTX and other large-area photoreal is that our loading times are faster than default, we have full seasons including hard winter, our annotation is complete and hand-placed and we offer a much richer VFR low altitude flying experience due to the quality of the textures. When we are fully integrated with FEX and the Xenvision engine, you'll also be able to create many variations on the ground textures to say, have micro-seasonal adjustments of crops and other details.

We won't cover the entire world, but certainly the major areas of interest that most simmers tend to fly over. Hope this explains things better?

Archived