Multiple screenshots?

Tailgunner

Thanks, Russ. Read it long ago,  but it doesn't answer my question.  "You can upload two files at once."  Fine. I've done it. But I'm talking about more than two. How do people post six, for example. By posting a succession of two files? I'd imagine there's a quicker way...

Hello mate,

I may just be doing it the slow way, but when i have posted screen shots here, all i do is upload 2 at a time and then repeat! it is very quick if you have two browser windows open and just copy the links straight across into your post.

I have to say, the most i have posted in one go is only 4, so it wasent that bad, but for people who post 10 or so it might be a bit time consuming!

Maybe one of the guys here who posts lots of screenies can give you a better method!

Cheers,

Russ.

I use photobucket, it has a multiple uploader, where you can just hold the ctrl key and click as many as you want to upload, then when they load I just have to click on the link to copy it, the only drawback is only being able to copy one link at a time, but its only about 1 minutes work to cut and paste 10 or so links if your posting multiple images.

Cheers

AC

Archived