EZdok has won me over

chumley

After some consideration I have bitten the bullet and purchased EZdok and am quite impressed and becoming more so as I experiment.

I went to the support forum looking for others who may have already done the job on some of the payware aircraft but with little success.

Then it struck me that much of the impetus for purchasing came from reading posts here and it got me to thinking that perhaps the community here may be able to share their exports.

So how about it guys, anyone like to attached their .ecs files to enable newbies such as I to get instant benefits without too much modification.

Looking forward to some interesting camera sets.

Thanks

Andy b

I just started last week with it after reading here too. Have prepared several already and tweaked a couple that came with it. When I'm done I'd be willing to share, posting in some public place like Avsim maybe.

Have never felt the need to create anything . I just use it in default, except viewpionts which I change on the run. I have fixed views of pilot eyes and some panels

There has been times when I suffered bodily harm when taxiing , head being thrashed against the side windows very violently but thats a fairly rare and inconsistant state.  Not sure why it comes and goes , but it doesn't happen often enough to warrant any action.

Have never felt the need to create anything . I just use it in default, except viewpoints which I change on the run. I have fixed views of pilot eyes and some panels

That's the only thing I do. Not interested in filming anyway so no fancy views. Just pilot view and closeups of panels plus I assign Ctrl-1-Ctrl-2,etc. to them for quick access.

Archived