Saitek X65

porsche

Just got this a week ago. Had the X52 for several years and was happy with it but eventually wore it out. Two weeks ago got the x52 Pro with a 7 day return policy and while it was good I was still thinking about the X65. The store where I got the X52 pro had a 7 day return policy so I decided to order the X65.....

This is the nicest, most interesting setup I have ever had. Works extremely well especially with the 4 selections of control sensitivity. It is so easy to fly with precision ( I have been flying for a living since the 1970's). Quality of construction is good as it should be for something of this price. I considered the new Logitek and about to be releasedTthrustmaster but as my experience with Saitek has been good went ahead with the purchase.....where I got it the X65 was a special order item and thus unreturnable so this was you might say a leap of faith in Saitek and I have not been dissappointed. For anyone considering it I would suggest checking out the various you-tube videos before parting with any cash. NOTE: I have used it with Flaming Cliffs2, the KA50 and the new A10 sim (all from the same developer) and here too it works very good.

Dave

Archived