Assistance required with Paint Kit

Graham Eccleston

There is a developer based in Europe who is currently creating a number of AI aircraft models including a series of single engine Pipers, a Mooney M20J and a Diamond Katana, however he is having problems getting someone to do the associated paint kits. Would any of the talented painters out there be interested in helping? As the aircraft are low poly, dedicated AI models, the texture file will only consist of one sheet and should not be that complicated when compared to a full aircraft model.

These models will initially be released through Avsim but we will be adding them to our FTX AU Traffic pack once we get some Australian and New Zealand repaints.

If anyone is interested in assisting, I would appreciate it if they could contact me directly via PM.

The developer will have to provide a initial UVMAP so a skin could be created,

ie a BMP of the Fuse/Wing layout so textures could be done.

They of course would consist of many layers until flattening for final output to one texture sheet, no-one could do a thing untill there was at the very least a wire frame output so the various sections are known.

Let me know if these are available as it's a bit like saying how long is a piece of string otherwise.

Archived