Downloading YMML 2.0 Now

alanngai

strange that we didn´t get an email, hopefully it is not a mistake again

They were saying earlier to hold off before downloading as they were still working on a few things. Seems more like the enthusiasts on here jumped the gun as they just couldn't wait... ;D

Yeah if you managed to download the file and it wasn't corrupt (as in it could be extracted) then you have a good file. In my haste to try and get things ready for the release this morning I opened the gates before the file had completed uploading. But, now everything is in place so go and have at it :)

Well I found out that V2 was ready via here rather than e-mail, but that's certainly not a complaint or a problem as I tend to visit the forum before checking my mail anyway. I'm happy to report that I got the file first time round with no problem using Getright retreiving the file in 4 segments. The download speed was fantastic and probably the best I have experienced when downloading via the FSS - great delivery, well done I'm very please and impressed!  :)

Got it after hearing about it here first. Got the e-mail while downloading (quite fast, btw)

YMML 2.0 is fabulous and fps are very very flyable (TH2Go here).

As usual, congrats on another hit!  :)

Best regards from Spain,

Juan Andres

Archived