FTX NA - Do I need to update a few files?

Ark

Hello All,

I just purchased the FTX NA add-on and when I checked the version numbers, it lists the following:

FTX NA PNW PACIFIC NORTHWEST BETA BUILD 5020

FTX AA ORBX LIBRARIES VER 100222 February 2010

Upon reviewing the latest patches for this add-on as well as the ORBX Libraries files, it appears niether of these are up-to-date.

I just purchased last night from the FlightSim Store, do they not sell the most up-to-date version of products or are the version numbers listed in the "Versions" folder incorrect?

*EDIT* Something else I noticed. Updating the ORBX Libraries to the latest version on the Support Page, version 100921 yields this in the version text file even though the text on the Support Pages states, "Orbx Object Libraries Version 2010-9-21":

FTX AA ORBX LIBRARIES VER 100831 August 2010

That designation in the Version text does not match up with what is on the Support Page.

Can somebody shed some light on this? It is a little confusing since nothing matches up.

Thanks

Hi Shane,

Grab the PNW.002 patch and the latest ORBXlibs from here: http://fullterrain.com/support.html and you will be all set to go

We made a boo-boo with the versions.txt on both the PNW and the ORBXlibs, please accept our apologies for this! but rest assured with the above 2 patches you will be completely up-to-date

I just purchased last night from the FlightSim Store, do they not sell the most up-to-date version of products or are the version numbers listed in the "Versions" folder incorrect?

If we were to re-upload the entire 4GB+ PNW package every time we added some small fixes we would have no hair left :)

Happy flights!

Hi Shane,

Grab the PNW.002 patch and the latest ORBXlibs from here: http://fullterrain.com/support.html and you will be all set to go

We made a boo-boo with the versions.txt on both the PNW and the ORBXlibs, please accept our apologies for this! but rest assured with the above 2 patches you will be completely up-to-date

If we were to re-upload the entire 4GB+ PNW package every time we added some small fixes we would have no hair left :)

Happy flights!

Hey, Tim,

Thank you for the response. No worries about the updated installer, I just wanted to be sure. I imagine uploading a new file like that each time would be a little bit of a pain. lol

Got everything installed and the scenery is beautiful. Now I need to start looking at some airports to purchase next.  :)

Thanks again for the response!

Archived