YMML v2 Upgrade Special This Weekend Only!

Special Weekend Offer on YMML v2

With the lead up to the new YMML v2 release we have been authorized by Orbx to run a spectacular special for this weekend ONLY. If you're a previous Melbourne v1 customer at FSS we have now re-implemented the very special upgrade price of $8.95 for the download version. That's an amazing saving of $24.00 off the regular price.

This offer will expire on midnight the 1st of November or when YMML v2 is released (which ever comes first) so those fence sitters among you best move now and secure your copy of this amazing flagship airport from Orbx.

To place your pre-paid order now visit the following product page only at The FlightSim Store:

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=1423

Although I'm getting pretty good frame rates with YMML v1.5, because of all the feedback on YMML v2, I'm champing at the bit for the new one!

Seriously though. The main thing is to get it right. It's ready when it's ready.

Mark

Hi

I thought I was to receive a mail telling me that the file was cleared for download as a prepay customer. I learnt by a posting on the forum that the file was made availble for prepayers and did not receive any notification from Flightsim Store. This is not good.

The price special has been available twice now, and you should have got an email about it (both times?). If Orbx keep doing that for everybody it just makes them lose credibility with this whole 'SPECIAL OFFER THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!' etc etc. deals.  It may as well remain that rate the whole time.

Archived