MAybe a stupid question but....

Turnip

After some more tweaking, I find that all the trxtures and such look great except for the planes now. What switch do i need to throw to increase the resloution on the planes? I've tries all of them. The ones on the default MAULE are terrible now.

GET Rid of ATI CCC and replace it with Ray Adams Tray tools, it has a far smaller foot print on the PC and IMHO superior.

Remember NEVER allow the Sim to control the Graphics, especially if you have many different Games and Sims as they can alter settings and not return them to where they were originally set.

Hi Maurice,

I have TRAY TOOLS Installed but it seemed to be harder to tweak than ATI CCC. Alot of the callouts in tray tools, I am not familiar with and don't know what they do. Can you give me some pointers on what entries I should make?

Been dinking around with tray tools. I have AA, AF etc set at 4X with none of the APP CONTROL buttons selected. Do I turn OFF the AA and AF in FSX? or do I need to set these to a certain perameter? Tray tools seems to have no effect without the settings also being made in FSX.

Archived