Request

marshkop

This is a request from the beta testers of MRM. If at all possible, could someone put up some screenies of the Fraser Valley particularly, Prince George, Quesnel, Williams Lake, 100 mile house , Cash Creek, Kamloops.  Please.

I'll see what I can do. But please keep in mind that many areas are still work in progress and that I will only be able to post them when they reflect a stage close to the final product. So no promises. ;)

This is a request from the beta testers of MRM.

If at all possible, could someone put up some screenies of the Fraser Valley particularly, Prince George, Quesnel, Williams Lake, 100 mile house , Cash Creek, Kamloops.  Please.

Maybe I've missed out on something  :-\

What's MRM ???

A  typo? MRM = NRM = Northern Rockies. ;)

sorry sorry sorry NRM. Northern Rodky Mountains. I was feeding my kids when I wrote that.

Please beta testers, could you post some pics of the locations in the original request. :):-*

Thank you Jigsaw. ( by the way howed you come up with Jigsaw)?

Thank you Jigsaw. ( by the way howed you come up with Jigsaw)?

I came up with that when I did my first experiments with video editing. Making a video is like putting together a jigsaw puzzle that eventually forms the final result from many pieces that nicely fit together. That's why my first flightsim video features the logo "Jigsaw Productions". I dropped that since but I don't rule out a comeback of that logo. ;)

well sorry to have missed the clue, but if you write "This is a request from the beta testers of MRM." I understand that someone else is testing something, as english is not my native lenguage but I would have written "This a request to the beta testers of NRM"

but it is resolved :P;D;)

Archived