Re installation

johnbla

I purchased AU Blue last week, love it. How many times are you allowed to validate it online as I am in the habit of reformatting my hard drive regulary due to crashes, speed up the system etc. I am currently running Vista and am considering loading up FSX and AU Blue on another disk with Windows XP. Is that a new valiation online?

Regards

John

Sounds like Johnbla need Norton's Ghost.

I have a Seagate Free Agent 750Gb external hard drive. At every stage of my PC installation, I used Ghost to take an image of my C-drive. From XP thru to FSX-FTX-FEX-ActiveSky-AUBlue/Gold, etc. Now if an installation goes pear-shape, I just need to install the latest image and all is good again. No validation of Windows, AUBlue or AUGold. Its a lot quicker than format drive - installXP - install . . . . .

The Free Agent is networked, which allows my other PC to backup photos and essential files automatically.

I've not reinstalled since my core system was upgraded from Win 95 to 98SE,

I flatly refuse to reformat and reinstall because if I can't figure out what or where the error is or has occurred then I can't prevent it from reoccurring.

Little Tip NEVER have just 1 HD and never install anything other than the OS on C:\

Ghost your OS Partitian regularly. Backup your System Profile and Registry regularly also

Archived