Problem with my joystick

Henderson Pow

Hi guys,

I went on to FSX this morning to find that every aircraft I went in, the ailerons were pitching to the right. I checked the control settings which were fine and then I checked my joystick properties. On the properties I found that on the X Axis/Y Axis (don't which one is for ailerons), the small cross-hair was not in the middle. It was in the middle of the top and bottom but was more to the right than the left (I've posted a picture of the properties screen). I looked at my joystick and it isn't bent so I can't seem to find the problem.

If anyone knows the solution that would be a big help.

Posted Image

Hi

I have the same stick as you and i too have had similar issues, i seem to have calibrated correctly but just now and again it happens. i usually pause FSX and then wiggle it around, sharp lefts to right same again up and down. Then it seems ok and if not it rights it self once i'm airborne and doe'snt happen again in that session. I can't say why it happens but i don't think its anything to worry about its just annoying when it happens. Got enough to do whilst taxing without pulling on the stick to keep in a straight line :D

Regards

Si

Thanks Jorge. And Sniper31 I found out it was a problem with the joystick.

Roger that Hendo, glad you got it sorted out. I've had a similair problem in the past when starting a flight and thought it was a joystick problem. In my case, it had been a fresh flight that I had set up and somehow the AP was activated, causing my ailerons to be all the way to the left. I could not figure it out and was getting very frustrated after calibrating my joystick over and over. Finally, I set up a new, different flight and voila! Problem solved.

Archived