FTX scenery objects

Jason

IS there plans afoot by any member of ORBX or even just the forum users to make the cities come to life with lots of objects, like say, refineries near geelong and williamstown, as well as sydney, not to mention expanding on the city scapes themselves, similar to what VOZ did? I know there is a perth city eventually coming, was just wondering about the east coast cities,

While reading this question, an almost forgotten question of mine comes to my mind again: what about "special autogen" in FTX?

I mean churches, schools, supermarkets, gas stations, industrial installations other than those large, rectangular warehouses (portal cranes, open depot places, silos, elevators, cranes)... Or did I just nit see them? Especially the industrial areas could be a bit more diverse (not meant as a rant).

The superb quality of FTX autogen mostly lets me forget that these are missing, but when I fly over those lonely villages and think "God, how great is this" I'd love to see those small wooden (could also be stone) churches ;D ;D ;D

Supposedly there is some good reason for not using extended autogen (performence problems, much too high view distance)?

Cheers

Archived