Ladies and Gentlemen, Meet our first N-reg. Lancair IV-P N787PC

This one is fully reworked inside and out, has customized metallic paint mapping and that beautiful carbon fiber stuff showing on the instrument panel.

One of several that we will be previewing over the coming weeks... Stay Tuned ;)

OK Jared, what is the background on the N787PC reg #?  Is the PC someone or something?  Looking good.

Ray

;) One funny thing I've noticed in several well made GA planes you couldn't obviously resist to model here too: aircraft handbook and a VFR chart lying around loosely on the right seat. LOL - I woldn't do that in my car, let alone an airplane. Maybe you can find some pocket or strap fot this stuff?

;) One funny thing I've noticed in several well made GA planes you couldn't obviously resist to model here too: aircraft handbook and a VFR chart lying around loosely on the right seat. LOL - I woldn't do that in my car, let alone an airplane. Maybe you can find some pocket or strap fot this stuff?

Actualy thats an ersa, (australian en route supliment) and unfortunatley the pockets in the lancair are very difficult to acces. Most lancair pilots will fly with most of thier required documentation ether on seats or on the armrests. Otherwise it wouldn't be easily accesable when it counts.

That is looking good Jared.  I love that VC.  It appears Orbx has done it again, but I think excellence appears to be the norm for the Team now.

JV is certainly gathering a great group of very talented people around him, congratulations guys.

How long before the plastic will be required.

Archived