Mirage 2000 Patrol over NA BLUE

Xavier Piquemal

Hello everyone !

Some of you might remember the video i produced 10 month ago called Mirage 2000 Patrol over Switzerland.. Well i decided to do a remake using the same concept, but using NA BLUE PWN scenery

This is what i came up with

HD - Mirage 2000 Patrol over NA BLUE - Washington State

I hope you enjoy the soundtrack as well. I like Epic ! :D

Cheers

Xavier

• 3 weeks later...

A brilliant piece of work on this video.

I've watched it several times now and see something different each time. This has to be a total turn on for ORBX seeing their scenery displayed in this way.

Very powerful in HD and widescreen.

Perfect choice of aircraft, love the afterburners, vapour trails, and sounds including pilot communications mixed over the music.

• 2 weeks later...

A brilliant piece of work on this video.

I've watched it several times now and see something different each time. This has to be a total turn on for ORBX seeing their scenery displayed in this way.

Very powerful in HD and widescreen.

Perfect choice of aircraft, love the afterburners, vapour trails, and sounds including pilot communications mixed over the music.

Caminkingston, thx you very much for your comment. very precise, i like it =) I don t know if John watched this one, I know he is really busy with all those videos from the community getting released everyday :)

For some people, having mirages in this video spoiled the video at some level because they aren t supposed to fly around Washington... well i just answer... can t French Pilots be invited in the US for a small trip ? does this seem so unrealistic ? :D

Cheers everyone ! thx again for your comments :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived