Trying to find a Technam P92 for FSX...Anyone

I,ve taken the big step "flying lessons" at Bendigo flying club and the Aircraft they use is a Technam P92 ...one sensative aircraft .(bloody small too)

Anyway for that reason I was wondering if any one knows where I can buy one for FTX....Thanks in advance.

Have googled but only found one for FS9 and some other flight sim !

PS :I didn't understand just how spot on FSX is and in saying that FTX is spot on with the roads, waters, etc, great for practice !

What Hotspot said.  Enjoy the light sensitive feel while you can because most of the larger planes become quite heavy in the controls.  The 172 I use is really heavy and I find that to do steep turns I actually need to use 2 hands to get it away from straight and level.  Much prefer the light nimbleness of the Cessna 150 I started learning on :)  Enjoy your training, it is great fun.

It's all ahead of you,I'd try the realair scout, the real air guys have the flight params down pat, and you can side slip them. I learnt on an ultralight, a single seat thruster and a skyfox. The technam can be classed as an ultralight, or should I say Recreational aircraft. They are all very responsive and you will feel every thermal and bump going but enjoy it.

good luck

Archived