OZx Image Hosting revamped

Jay Kae

Jay, this is completely beyond me. I can browse and select a pic I want to post, but when I click Upload there's a confusion of options. And if I select one, how do I get it to the posting page? Could you please provide an a-z How To for technologically challenged old people? Or at least a simpler alternative? How about leaving the present system in place as the alternative?  ??? ??? ???

Sorry, the old system is gone now, when I have a little time I will write a little tutorial unless someone beats me to it, which they usually do when it comes to these sort of things lol I did however thought I kept it pretty straight forward?

Works fine here Jay... smooth and straightforward (and much faster than imageshack!!).  If I could add one suggestion for the future - it would be nice to be able to select multiple files in the "Open" dialogue rather than selecting a single file, pressing "OK" and pressing "+" then selecting each subsequent file... not a criticism, just saying  ;)

Good work!!

Cheers,

Derek

I like the new facelift really much, but one thing i don't like is that when you open a link to the picture, it's like most image hosting websites where you see a thumbnail of the image, and all the links to it and how to paste it onto a forum etc. as before it showed the picture in full size immediately. That was one of the reason that made fsfiles superior to others in imagehosting, that it was simple and did what was needed; upload picture, and then open it in full size in browser, and when others click on a link to it, it would open in full size immediately.

Another good plus with current version is that unregistered max filesize is 2MB and registered 4MB!

Archived