[YMML UPGRADE] AU$8.95 upgrade ~~ Offer now closed.

John Venema

My apologies for this omission in yesterday's announcement, but I forgot to mention that the AU$8.95 upgrade offer for YMML V2 is only available to previous FSS YMML V1.x customers for a limited time, and only for the download edition.

The upgrade offer expires on September 30th at midnight UTC, so get in quick!

From October 1st the YMML V2 price reverts to AU$32.95 for both the download edition and DVD Limited Edition (although resellers may discount the DVD edition).

Hi John.

I had Melbourne already and am on a limited income and will not have 9 AUD till the 1st week of October at least.

Its a shame as I like to buy one or two small addons a month and Melbourne would have been a nice addition next month but not if I have to pay full price for it again. Hopefully another time.

Craig

Hi John.

I had Melbourne already and am on a limited income and will not have 9 AUD till the 1st week of October at least.

Its a shame as I like to buy one or two small addons a month and Melbourne would have been a nice addition next month but not if I have to pay full price for it again. Hopefully another time.

Craig

Hello Craig,

I'm sorry to hear about your financial circumstances. We'll consider extending the $8.95 upgrade offer into October once we get to the end of the month and see how many people have upgraded ok? In the meantime, keep pinching those pennies! :)

Just bumping this topic - only about 36 hours left for the $8.95 upgrade deal. After that it will cost you $32.95 for a whole new version.

Just so I have a point of reference, I am sure there are going to be lots of people complaining about the $32.95 upgrade cost after the 1st of October, but the point is, we've done two email blasts, had a banner up for 10 days and have had two sticky topics. So please, if you read this after October 1st and are not happy about the upgrade price, then I'm sorry but we gave everyone ample opportunity and made lots of noise to take advantage of the cheap upgrade.

I have just purchased 2 additional upgrades on FSS Order numbers 78487 and 78488. They are there as a donation to the first two school aged members who cannot finance in time and contact me by PM or place a post here.

Just a feel good gesture after receiving my tax refund and Telstra dividend.

Thanks for replying, John.  Sorry, but I don't understand what's happening here.

I must have been one of the first to pre-order but my order hasn't been acknowledged and it doesn't show on my account, which it has done promptly for previous pre-orders.  I've tried politely requesting confirmation by the ticket system and also by private messaging and the deadline is tomorrow. 

How can I find out whether FSS have received my order and payment, please?  Thanks for your assistance.

Thanks for replying, John.  Sorry, but I don't understand what's happening here.

I must have been one of the first to pre-order but my order hasn't been acknowledged and it doesn't show on my account, which it has done promptly for previous pre-orders.  I've tried politely requesting confirmation by the ticket system and also by private messaging and the deadline is tomorrow. 

How can I find out whether FSS have received my order and payment, please?  Thanks for your assistance.

All sorted Graham. ;)

I am fortunate enough to have the means to buy a full priced copy, so I am forgoing the upgrade offer as I believe the good folks at Orbx should be supported in full if it is at all possible.

Thanks for the kind upgrade offer though  :)

Rgds

David

I am fortunate enough to have the means to buy a full priced copy, so I am forgoing the upgrade offer as I believe the good folks at Orbx should be supported in full if it is at all possible.

Rgds

David

Bless your socks David, thank you!

I got the email blast so I ordered mine at the special price as I like bargains, especially for quality products, but more so appreciate it when a company rewards the loyalty of its customers. Not sure if I would have paid the full price but would have been happy to pay more than the $8.95!

Thanks Orbx, you will definitely have me as an ongoing customer.

I look forward to Melbourne V2 running on my 8800GT, hopefully it won't kill the graphics card as I still want to get a bit more life out of it!

James :)

Rgds

David

Bless your socks David, thank you!

See this is the kinda stuff you don't see anywhere else in the Community but here, and its because of ORBX's hard work and dedication customer service.

Thanks

Archived