FSPS - FSX Booster

Arismac

I see our favourite source of Flight Sim software has FSPS - FSX Booster on sale. Out of shear curiosity I downloaded the trial and tried it on my FSX back up machine, not the one described in my signature file.

It made a complete mess of the FSX installation. I am glad I backed up and restored the fsx.cfg before running the trial. This latest "tweeker" may work for some, but take care ...

Same thing here.

I downloaded the demo to see what it does out of curiosity and all it did was take a copy of my fsx.cfg, adjust some settings in it, and then renamed it fsxb.cfg. When I started FSX it had to rebuild an all new one though!

Unlike the OP though, I didn't have the bright idea of backing up my fsx.cfg, so atleast I got a refresh out of it!

I would be hesitant to touch it with a yardstick! Tweaking the cfg file must be done with the greatest of care and restraint. I have been able to even find who the "guru" is behind the program, so nada, nope, negative, nay, never and not for me.

I meant that I have NOT been able to find out who the "guru" is behind the program...not that it matters in whether or not I would buy it anyway :)

Kind regards,

Archived