[ANSWERED] FTX Central and installing Orbx addon airports

Rustyflyer

Hello,

I understand that it is recommended that FTX Central be set to "Default FSX" before installing non-Orbx addons.  Is the FTX Cental setting also critical, though, when installing Orbx addons such as Concrete Muni or Cunderdin Airports?

When installing Orbx addons to a system with other Orbx products (such as PNW or AUSP3) present, should FTX Central be set to the respective region?  For example, if I presently have both PNW and AUSP3 on my system, should FTX Central be set to North America when installing Concrete Muni, and should it then be set to Australia when installing, say, Cunderdin Airport?

Would there be any problems associated with having installed the Orbx airport addons while having inadvertently left FTX Central set to Default FSX beforehand?

Thanks very much!

Installing Orbx airports does not have any dependency on FTX Central settings at all. FTX Central affects the terrain/landclass regions like FTX AU or FTX PNW. The airports are located in their own seperate folders and don't impact the regions, so there's no harm having FTX Central set to 'Default' if you install an Orbx airport.

Archived