Anybody Got an Axe?

Penzoil3

;D

I started to post a complaint, about the big tree, right by the north side of Rwy 26 at Milicent,(YMCT). I decided to Google Earth first, to check it out before I stuck my foot im my mouth.  There really is a tree !  A most surprising approach, wasn't expecting a tree right by the numbers. Anybody have an axe I can borrow? Good job, guys!  :-[

Sue

Posted Image

I have a fast, spinning one on the end of my plane, will that do? :-)

I guess there must be some stupid council rule preventing the cutting down of the tree, either that or it is to keep the student pilot numbers down :-) I guess they will just have to pick up the ALA and move it a few meters to the right!

Steven.

I guess there must be some stupid council rule preventing the cutting down of the tree, either that or it is to keep the student pilot numbers down :-)

Steven.

Either that, or one of the council members is the local undertaker and the others are his kin folk.

Spirit Flyer

Either that, or one of the council members is the local undertaker and the others are his kin folk.

Spirit Flyer

Err, it's the south east? Of course they're all related.  I had one branch of my family down near Mt Gambier (they were pioneers), my grandfather loved to tell the tale of one of his visits down there (in the 1920's or 30's) where the whole town's football team were all from that one extended family.

Archived