Beaufighter over Temora

Guest Aussieman

Guest Aussieman

Just mucking around with Dave Garwood's Beaufighter fir FSX. Decided to have a fly around Temora.

Posted Image

Cheers

Pat

Guest Aussieman

Good one Pat! Methinks Temora would make a nice airfield scenery project ....  ::)

John, Temora is a WIP. As you can see I have the third runway (opened in 2006) in place, The museum's apron, the taxiway with private hangars and a taxiway round to where the housing development will be. I am getting assistance from a good friend, Bill Bray who used to fly into Temora with Airlines of NSW in the sixties and seventies.

Cool pic, does the Beaufighter have a VC?

Cheers and thanks,

It only has a VC, no 2D cockpit. It is available over at http://www.cbfsim.org/cbfsim/cbfsBB/ in the members only section. Becoming a member is free same as these forums or the VOZ ones.

John,

Temora would be a great scenery project especially if you can include a static display of all their warbirds. ;D

Roy

Roy, I am working on a way that if you enter the date of one of their flying weekends you will get a static display. Also trying to set it so you get random static aircraft on different flights.

Cheers

Pat

Archived