Las Leonas!

skkuda

Don´t want to hurt anybody feelings here, but just finished to read today´s newspaper and found that yesterday Argentina won a friendly Match against Australia by 3-2 (Female lawn Hockey)

That is just an anticipation of the next championship worldcup (Starts next Sunday)

Any thoughts/Comments on that? ;)

Please dont be rude with me, I´m just trying to be funny over this ;D.

Las Leonas (The Lyons -female-)are my babies!

Best Luck Next time!

Ok so you´re talking about a really closer location to Av 9 de Julio y Santa Fe. Really close to Puerto Madero and Galerias Pacifico....Calle Florida, And the Obelisco Right?

Anyway if you were living right now over there......I Am 1.100 Km Far away heading to the south.

Maybe you can guess over my profile ;D

:) Hey, Hey...don´t want to be hated here but.....I also realize that Argentina won a game against Australia last night (Voleyball) 3-0 in anticipation of the world championship to play in Italy in the near future

Comments? Jokes?

Hope don´t be punished with an extraprice in my future prepay orbx product because of this thread  ;D ;D

Ok so you´re talking about a really closer location to Av 9 de Julio y Santa Fe. Really close to Puerto Madero and Galerias Pacifico....Calle Florida, And the Obelisco Right?

Anyway if you were living right now over there......I Am 1.100 Km Far away heading to the south.

Maybe you can guess over my profile ;D

You are correct. I know where San Antonio Oeste is, though I have never visited.

Hi Phil...not an ignorant question....they are different ways to play hockey/jockey or whatever this game is called, but this is female lawn hockey.

One thing that I love In ice skate hockey is the speed that the players develop in the game....but man...you need to see that girls running!

Archived