CaptainSim Releases 707 !!

Jay Kae

Don't forget CaptainSim always have an 'everything-at-9.99' sale once or twice a year. You might have to wait a while for the next one though  :-\

December is not that far off ;) 9.99eu (15 ish CAD) is worth the wait In my oppinion! ;D

60bucks :o

Definetly waiting til XMAS, seeing as i'm really wanting to get the PMD737 which hopefully will be soon, and the Aerosoft DA20.

Sadly it's $85 Aussie! Don't forget exchange rates  ;) just be thankful that the dollar is this strong!

A definite buy for me It seems that all the exciting big things come out at in quick succession, far quicker then my wallet can handle!

PMDG 737, CS 707, and AS A320 seems to be the order of things for me! I wonder how far the IRIS BAE-146 is away......

I took a look last night and was gonna bite the bullet, but, for the first time I thought 85 bucks is too  much for an aircraft I'll hardly fly.

I also think my money will be spent elsewhere in the next few weeks anyway...

Frank

Oh same here, my money will be spent on other stuff as well, certain items being released soon :) But this is just on top of all those other things, 707 out this quick, legend status of the FS9 version.. yeah, must have for me :)

I have just bought it and only taken it for one short flight. VC is first rate. The autopilot is the standard 1954 version found on the very early jets and needs a little getting used to. As this is a Jurassic Jet, the takeoff roll is long (early jet engines took some time to develop full power) there is no autothrottle, so overspeed can be a concern. I use half flap for takeoff with V2 around 130 knots.

There will be other variants, this is just the base pack. Only one livery, Pan Am, who were the rollout customer. A VC (VIP Air Force One) version is planned.

I am hoping they may consider doing the Douglas DC-8, the main competitor of the 707, and perhaps also the Convair 880/990

Aerosoft Air Bus

PMDG 737 800

But this does fill another roll, a "banger" jet, old school, I got some new head phones with build in sound card, USB digital and there amazing and now I have all my CS VC sounds back, so I am thinking about this 707, the 2048 VC sounds great just wish i could see the damn thing

Hi All

Looking forward to Qantas paint release.

Exterior shows HF trailing probe antennas on wingtips which is not normal for non military 707's.

Normally 300 series had one forward facing HF probe on top of tailfin.

Regards

I have just bought it and only taken it for one short flight. VC is first rate. The autopilot is the standard 1954 version found on the very early jets and needs a little getting used to. As this is a Jurassic Jet, the takeoff roll is long (early jet engines took some time to develop full power) there is no autothrottle, so overspeed can be a concern. I use half flap for takeoff with V2 around 130 knots.

There will be other variants, this is just the base pack. Only one livery, Pan Am, who were the rollout customer. A VC (VIP Air Force One) version is planned.

I am hoping they may consider doing the Douglas DC-8, the main competitor of the 707, and perhaps also the Convair 880/990

Hi !

Haw about fps. compared to (Captain Sim 767-300 Base Pack + Expansion Model) ? . (if you got that one, of-course))

The (Captain Sim 727-100 Base Pack + Expansion), + the The (C-130 family), is really great but the "767", is a real frame killer.

mos

Hi !

Haw about fps. compared to (Captain Sim 767-300 Base Pack + Expansion Model) ? . (if you got that one, of-course))

The (Captain Sim 727-100 Base Pack + Expansion), + the The (C-130 family), is really great but the "767", is a real frame killer.

mos

Your answer is here

http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=25536.0

Archived