RAZBAM Releases A7 Corsair

Jay Kae

Wow that does look good! I have built many models of the A7 over the years!!

Thanks for the heads up Jae! Cheer up bud, just think how much fun it will be when you finally get to make up for lost sim time ;)

WOW :o Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!  Damn fine bit of kit, on the shopping list.

Don't worry Jay, I'm in the same boat, my GPU died and it will be the end of next week before I have the new one in....  so no flyee for archie  :-\

I bought the plane last night and it looks great inside and out.  The Gulf War variant has more thrust than the Vietnam era jet.  It also seems like that RAZBAM modeled compressor stall because the engine quit and the master caution light came on when I tried to pull out of a dive too hard.  There was one glitch with one of the models (from some airshow) as I got an error message stating that the visual model would not initialize.  I checked the config file in the model folder and it looked OK, so there must be a problem with the model.  Mike Gutierrez. North Hollywood, California.

Maybe have a look at this post :

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=41219&p=462524&viewfull=1#post462524

for that airshow model Mike

@alain lol I dont know yet, I have not been able to do anything since I got it, it arrived the day after I injured myself

Is it up and running? You'r running a 980x  @ 4.4GHz so I assumed you put everything together.....what happend with the old Skulltrail.....lol

Let me put it like this Blitzer my team and I looked after that side of things for Paypal for years, I know the system inside and out, so I can guarantee you it is 100% secure

Jaykae, not sure I made myself very clear in my last post.

What I was trying to say that it was my opinion that it was safer and more secure to use Paypal rather than inputing your card details directly on web page.  :)

Getting back to the topic I quite like the look of this bird as I do the Superbug but I rarely seem to fly the fast jets I have.  :-\ But then there are probably lots of aircraft in my hanger that don't get used enough!  ::);)

Oh lol whoops misunderstood your post, I blame the meds

Hehe. Well when I re-read my original comment I realised it was not as clear as it should have been and easy to mis-read.  ;)

For those sceptical of using Paypal - don't be. It places a barrier of protection between your personal details and the vendor where you are making your payment. The only downside I have found is that it feels even less like your actually spending money lol!  :o:D

The video has been withdrawn due to copywrite infringment issues .

Its a bit buggy :

1. black no see through background to HUD  - @ Shift  1

2. engine stopped as previously mentioned , it was in level flight , had engine sound in cockpit

but not in outside view , lost ASI and would not restart .

3. absolutely no documentation , instructions or readme , there is a repaint kit folder and I

suspect that they forgot to put ducumentation in it .

4. suspect loadout unit  (Shift  2 ) does not work for all pylons.

For that cockpit complexity level it definitely needs instructions/documentation .

Cheers

Karol

While searching for documentation I came across the following rather sad , messy ,

and nasty subject on the A-7 video , I just assumed it was the same one :

http://simflight.com/2010/06/14/razbams-a-7-corsair-teaser-video/

Please do not take my comments as a criticism of the aircraft , they are just comments ,

I like the aircraft .

Cheers

Karol

Archived