KSNA - KSEA | Alaska Airlines 737NG |

ThrottleUp

Hallo nice Orbx people  :) So I did a hop from SNA-SEA in a Boeing 737NG and took some shots, hope you like em...

Welcome on board our Alaska Airlines flight from Santa Ana to Seattle. The pax have boarded and we are ready to push

Posted Image

Trundling along to the active while the pax endure the bleating of the safety demo videos.

Posted Image

Climbing fast and turning onto course. Bit bumpy around here, we'll keep the signs on!

Posted Image

And here we are at cruise sipping coffee and munching on sandwiches! Well I am while my FO watches the airplane.

The winglets reduce the strength of the wingtip vortices. They also make the wing more efficient as less lift is lost to the vortices because instead of forming at the tip of the wing they now form at the tip of the *winglet*. Happy wings! A very clever invention  ;D

Posted Image

All too soon it was time to come down and after a smooth descent here we are establishing on the ILS into SEA...Boeing Country  8) Yes yes little 737NG this is where you were born.

Posted Image

Landing checklist complete, we trundle on down the glideslope with ATC chattering away in our ears...

Posted Image

Its been a really nice day and Im lookin forward to grabbin a burger once this things on the ground!

Posted Image

Lets drop the dunlops and the barn doors....

Posted Image

Almost down now, a quick scan to make sure we're all good...starting with that gear handle...is it do....yes it is! Capt. ThrottleUp always makes sure...

Posted Image

The wheels take the strain as we rumble onto solid ground, we have arrived!

Posted Image

Right lets slow this crate down...

Posted Image

Engines off, park brake set. Cabin crew disarm all doors. Passengers....dismount  :P

Posted Image

Hope you enjoyed the ride to Seattle. Till next time...

Archived