No Control Panel for YMAV Airshow

Hello

Before yesterday I installed the YMAV Airshow version 1.1. An earlier version of the show was not installed on my system.

On my desktop I can't find the control panel to turn on or off the airshow. For this case, I read in the manual, if it does not show on your desktop, select it from Start Menu | All Programs | Orbx | YMAV Airshow Mode. But also there I can find nothing.

I have installed the FTX AUSTRALIA Avalon Edition DVD, bought last year.

So I am not able to turn on or off the airshow.

Thank's very much for any help.

Regards, Heinz

Hallo John, hallo Helmut

Thank you very much for your answers.

No, I did not purchase YMAV Avalon Airport, because I purchased the FTX AUSTRALIA Avalon Edition DVD. When I refer to the manual, the YMAV Avalon Airport ist included in this DVD.

Best regards, Heinz 

Hallo John

The AU.SP3.001 patch is installed on my system since it appeared last year and at the same time I installed also the Orbxlibs.

I repeated these two installations today morning, but I still have no Control Panel for the airshow.

What I have on my desktop is the FTXCentral Icon and an Icon for the Control Panel for the FTXAI.

Since I have installed the YMAV Airshow the performance (fps) of the FSX is down, but only when I am flying in Australia. When I turn off Australia in the FTXCentral an I am flying in the rest of the world, the performance is still ok.

So I wish to uninstall YMAV Airshow again, but I can't find an uninstall routine somewhere on my system. Please can you tell me, how I have to practice to uninstall completely this airshow everywhere from my system. I use Win7 64bit.

Thank you very much for your help and best regards, Heinz 

Hallo Heinz

A Control Panel for the Airshow doesn't exist.

Open FSX Central and click ORBX-Control Panels.

Click ORBX YMAV Control Panel.

Remove the check mark in" Airshow mode on"

That's all.No Airshow.

It is a bit difficult to delete Airshow completely.

Posted Image

Hope that helps.

Hallo Helmut

Thank you very much for your answer.

The problem is, that I don't have a ORBX YMAV control panel. As I said above, I didn't purchase YMAV airport, but I purchased the FTX AUSTRALIA Avalon Edition DVD. In this DVD the airport is included. This is mentionned in the manual regarding the DVD. But with the installation of this DVD, no ORBX YMAV control panel has been created. So I think, when I will have the control panel, I have no other choice as to purchase the airport.

Best regards, Heinz

Hallo Helmut

Thank you very much for your assistance.

After following the procedure you told me in the PM everything seems to be o.k. The YMAV control panel is now present and I am able to apply the different settings.

Best regards, Heinz

• 3 months later...

Archived