Ever Vigilant

Old Archie

One of my fictional repaints of the great MAAM DC3, in US Forest Service scheme, based on the DC3 Airways freeware base repaint.

Dragged her out for a run tonight after all the talk in another thread about the new batch of FSX DC3's coming out soon, but this old bird still looks great after all these years of work in the sim.

Posted Image

;)

Indeed it does! How does it work with FSX? Especially with SP2/Acceleration? Any problems there?

Other than having to change the prop spinners, she works fine in FSX with SP2/Accel, there was an FSX patch released by MAAM for her that brought her up to speed.  The VC is not fully functional (as in, you cant click many buttons in the VC) but still looks as good as some more modern payware offerings.  I'm still very happy to have her in the hangar until a decent full FSX DC3 comes out.

Never bought the MAAM DC3, but I will be looking hard at any new payware version that comes out.. love the DC3.

Anyone remember this old bird? The Eric Hawdon, she sat on a pole at Tullamarine for years, and was then restored, and is still flying today. Teecee.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived