FTX Austrailia Demo scenery not displaying

Guest SovietAviator

Guest SovietAviator

I've installed the demo scenery to the ORBX folder in my FSX directory and I copied and pasted all the files to the correct location, the YMLT Launcston (spelling?) airport scenery displays correctly but the scenery for the rest of tasmania doesn't differ from the default scenery for the area. Any ideas?

Hi.  When you say you copied the files to the correct location what do you mean?  As far as I remember the demo is just an exe file that installs to the FSX folder in the C:\ drive.  Start FSX, find the AU Blue mission in the missions menu and everything should be there.

Guest SovietAviator

When i run the exe it installs the files to an orbx folder located in my FSX directory, I then copy and paste those over to the addon scenery folder.

I don't think you should do anything after installation.  There's no need to have any of the files in the Addon Scenery folder.

The demo will run from the ORBX folder, that's how it is programmed.  I suggest you remove all files that you have copied and the ORBX folder, re-install the demo with the exe file and go fly the Au Blue mission.

Guest SovietAviator

That is weird, all the other FTX scenery such as the PNW addon and the 2s1 and WA69 airports add ons work fine.

Archived