PMDG help 737 msfs

so I bought the 737 when it came out but actually only did my first flight in it on Friday.....all is going well except when I go to outside view my Autopilot disconnects, is this normal? currently flying Heathrow to Brussels and I just tried it and it's still doing this....2nd flight into Dakar was RNAV, that was a quick learner as I usually fly the bus......getting acquainted with this now ready for picking up the 777 soon.....may have to get the Thrustmaster Boeing controls now except the yoke, no space...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, wain71 said:

so I bought the 737 when it came out but actually only did my first flight in it on Friday.....all is going well except when I go to outside view my Autopilot disconnects, is this normal? currently flying Heathrow to Brussels and I just tried it and it's still doing this....2nd flight into Dakar was RNAV, that was a quick learner as I usually fly the bus......getting acquainted with this now ready for picking up the 777 soon.....may have to get the Thrustmaster Boeing controls now except the yoke, no space...

I had this some time ago and it turned out to be a mapping of whatever I was pressing at the time to go to the outside view. It was so long ago now I cant remember what it was, but look in your controller settings and see what ap toggle is mapped to.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BrianT said:

I had this some time ago and it turned out to be a mapping of whatever I was pressing at the time to go to the outside view. It was so long ago now I cant remember what it was, but look in your controller settings and see what ap toggle is mapped to.

thank you Brian I actually hadn't thought about that, the controller I was using was initially just for the Xbox and when I plugged it into the PC I just kept default settings so there may well be a conflict, I'll check later...

that may also be the issue with steering as it's a twist grip for rudder and the turning is very wide....