FSX-Blue Angels!!!

QuentinLFFE

Here is my new solo video, made with FSrecorder:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe1ive_fsx-blue-angels_videogames

If you have time, please leave me a comment!

I am sorry for the quality on Dailymotion: I tried to upload the video on Youtube but the sound has been deleted ( >:():

You can find all my videos on Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/kentinpilot

Sorry if my English isn't correct: I am French!!! ;D

Greetings,

Quentin.

Awesome Vid !! ,  How the hell did you do that ?  online flying ?  really well done.

A 2006 holiday for me which was supposed to end with a Mirimar airshow and seeing the

Blue Angels got short lived for me after I got sick and had to return home en route to San Diego .

I,m happy to report now though I,m going to witness 2 of my must do things I need to do .

A Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers concert in San Diego Oct 28 and the Blue Angels at Mirimar 4 days later !

I can,t wait ... 

cheers ,, thx for posting  ,,    Johnno

Thanks Johnno! ;D

"How the hell did you do that ?  online flying ?": it's not a team, I did this video alone, using FSrecorder (I recorded all the aircrafts one by one as AI traffics...)!

"A Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers concert in San Diego Oct 28 and the Blue Angels at Mirimar 4 days later !": have a nice show!!! :)

See you soon mate,

Quentin.

Great vid. Yes indeed DreamTheater is great. John Petrucci is one of my favorite guitarists! \m/ \m/.

Well Ricky you'll like this...I have one of JP's Ibanez JPM-100's (the pastel one) and I had him sign the back of the headstock after a show about 10 years ago. It was the same one he used for most of the show that night. I'll try to get a couple of pics up later.

Very Well done!

I too, am a huge DT fan! (Just saw them with Iron Maiden in Seattle) I've posted a couple of FSX videos with DT songs (thought I was the only one) Here: 

Inside the Heritage Flight FSX Style

My formation skills are still developing.....Its understood DT is not for everyone ......my next video (P-38 Lightnings) will have 2 versions, one with songs, and one with default sound....

Great Flying...Great Music...and long live FS-Recorder!!!!

Edit: I thought the link would take you to Vimeo to see the other video, but it doesn't so here ya go:

Afternoon Corsair Fun

• 4 weeks later...

Archived