Problem trying to purchase from Orbx Central

Hello Folks

I bought a new pc a couple of months ago, specifically for MSFS 2020. 3 Orbx airports which I had  purchased over the past 3 years were successfully brought over from the old pc, together with Great Britain North and Central, with everything working  fine.

A problem has arisen however when I've tried to purchase EGPH Edinburgh, and EGGP John Lennon Airports. When I clicked on Orbx Central 4.2.10,  Orbx Store and tried to Add EGPH to Cart, a message appeared saying "Product not found". I then tried the" Buy and Install" button, and message appeared "Resource not found". When I tried to buy EGGP, message was "Token expired". The last digits of my Credit Card have appeared, saying charge will be made to this.

I hope someone can advise what is wrong...or more likely, what I am doing wrong.

Edinburgh isn't available for MSFS. The developer parted company with Orbx a while ago, whether it was over-finicky customers or an account issue I don't know. I think you can find the airport for sale if you search. 😊

4 hours ago, John Dow said:

Edinburgh isn't available for MSFS. The developer parted company with Orbx a while ago, whether it was over-finicky customers or an account issue I don't know. I think you can find the airport for sale if you search. 😊

Thank you very much for your reply.