Good repaints for default Maule

warwickm

Hello All,

I have been using the rather good default Maule to explore PNW.

However the paint schemes leave something to be desired.

As it seems to be a strangely unloved aircraft I am battling to find some nice repaints.

Could somebody point me in the right direction

Cheers

Warwick

You're not completely alone Warwick, I also use the default Maule;  it has some nice points about it.  Good all round vision for sight seeing and a decent turn of speed when you want it.  It's not the least bit heavy on performance either.

So, I agree, a paint job would be nice.

John

Just found an amazing piece of freeware of the Maule with floats! Ideal for John's up and coming river 1m pixel extension between Israel's and Concrete!

Check out the pics and this link to get her!

http://www.fs-freeware.net/flight-simulator-downloads/Flight-Simulator-X/Propeller-Airplane/Flight-Simulator-X---M7-260-Amphibian-Maul/

Posted Image

Wouldn't it be great if the team that overhauled the default Goose and came up with the HD version could do the same for the Maule  :o  It's the perfect candidate I think.

Funny you say that, the Maule has been on my 'to do' list for some time now. The only thing that's held me back is the FM which needs a bit of an overhaul and I am not quite sure what Pam is doing at the moment. Hmmm...

Posted Image

Yep, I like it.  Pity the direction bug on the VC doesn't work.  Strangely, it does on the fixed cockpit.  It doesn't matter though.  The 'plane is so easy to handle

that you don't really neet the auto pilot although I must admit I used it a bit for the altitude which works fine.

John

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Archived