EU British Isles Mesh (MSFS 2020)... What qualifies as "low resolution"?

I'm considering a purchase of this product. I've read the product description and the following stood out to me...

"Ireland has had particular focus by crafting a new mesh from ALOS satellite DEM data. Leveraging innovative techniques, the terrain has been enhanced and has had over 200 locations added with a remarkable 2m/pix resolution"

"Low resolution areas in the current MSFS terrain mesh have been filled"

"Gaps were filled with airborne LiDAR data, with 2-m resolution in Ireland and 1-m resolution elsewhere"

What is meant by "low resolution" please? >2m perhaps? Can you clarify?

The default MSFS terrain mesh contained much airborne LiDAR data (most/all at 1-m resolution, but perhaps some at 2-m) for England and Wales. The implication is that this product provides 1-m resolution from airborne LiDAR for all those location in England, Wales and Scotland that didn't already have it, thus completing 1-m coverage for the whole of Great Britain. Is this correct please?

Another implication is that the whole of Ireland is provided at 2-m resolution (be that from airborne LiDAR or ALOS). Is that correct please?

Many thanks in advance :-)

6 hours ago, pilot100 said:

Its in the product description:

• Gaps were filled with airborne LiDAR data, with 2-m resolution in Ireland and 1-m resolution elsewhere

In your experience/opinion the addition of this product means the whole of Great Britain is covered with 1m mesh (derived from airborne LiDAR)?

Well IMHO its 1m or better but if you want a definitive answer go to the support guys and ask them there. If they come back with something different let us all know. Support link is below. 

https://orbxdirect.com/support?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAlJKuBhAdEiwAnZb7lSwSmoG-M4YrRCKfom68Jp1PQe26hIpS2kDQXFplIG_sJnNdbbQ4gxoCdMMQAvD_BwE