FTX AU BLUE V1.1 SP1 is now in testing

Apologies for announcing this a wee bit prematurely earlier this week, but the good news is that the testing team now have AU BLUE V1.1 Service Pack 1 (SP1) in their hands for testing. We will release it as soon as the team gives me the green light.

SP1 rolls up all the hotfixes, goodies, further tweaks and fixes into a single installer, and also makes AU BLUE 100% GOLD forward compatible for customers who purchased BLUE before GOLD (meaning most of you). What this means if that you ever need to do a re-install of FTX, just install BLUE, then BLUE SP1 and GOLD and you will be sync.

More info soon.

Ok there is some contradicting ways to install AU Blue and AU Gold and service packs so is the above final method because in another post you made http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=2696.0 John you have spelt it out different to above? Can we get a sticky to the correct sequence and as more regions get produced have the sequence updated. 

As it stands now the below is the correct method as indicated above?

AU Blue

SP1.1

AU Gold

What order do we activate "FTX Mode desktop icon" or has this now become standard install or still a stand alone install?

Agreed, this is confusing. I had the impression that SP1 was not for folk like me who followed the natural sequence,starting with AU Blue and then installing Gold, but rather for anyone installing out of sequence ...

Guest Aussieman

[GOF hat on]

Perhaps you fellows should go back and read the other thread about AU Blue SP1 and maybe you might happen to discover that SP1 does not need activating.

[/GOF hat off]

Cheers

Pat

SP1 is a free download to upgrade your AU BLUE to version 1.1 and to bring it into sync with AU GOLD. Simple. If you have installed AU GOLD on top of your AU BLUE just relax and wait for SP1 to arrive, which will be tomorrow sometime.

[GOF hat on]

Perhaps you fellows should go back and read the other thread about AU Blue SP1 and maybe you might happen to discover that SP1 does not need activating.

[/GOF hat off]

Cheers

Pat

Who said it did?  ???

What the fellow with the obvious caps lock problem was refering to was the icon for turning on/off FTX regions not product activation.......

I'll take my GOF hat off now.

Yes we know that patches and services patches do not need activation...................  :P Matt you had it right about the "FTX Mode desktop icon" and as far as I can tell it works with AU Gold. I just did a complete format and was wondering what the correct sequence to installing all the parts so for now I just reinstalled AU Blue followed by AU Gold then "FTX Mode desktop icon" now waiting on the service pack to be delivered.

Archived