42CM did not install correctly

DeadZone44

Hello,

I purchased Parallel 42 - 42CM scenery for MSFS and noticed that it did not install correctly. 

I did not install it directly to MSFS, but into my remote library where I have many other sceneries that work just fine.

Upon investigation, it seems that the actual required scenery folder was within another folder not allowing the symbolic link to function. 

I was able to manually fix the issue but thought I would bring it to your attention.

6 hours ago, DeadZone44 said:

Hello,

I purchased Parallel 42 - 42CM scenery for MSFS and noticed that it did not install correctly. 

I did not install it directly to MSFS, but into my remote library where I have many other sceneries that work just fine.

Upon investigation, it seems that the actual required scenery folder was within another folder not allowing the symbolic link to function. 

I was able to manually fix the issue but thought I would bring it to your attention.

Sorry to hear that; we'd love to help you out directly. There have been no updates to that product for some time, and this is the first we've heard of the issue. Please send as much info as possible to http://help.parallel42.com 

• Thanks 1