Sabre in FSX

jankees

Oh yes!

The final version of the sectionF8 F-86 Sabre works on my system too! Previous versions always had problems, but this one is a beauty, loo for yourself:

Posted Image

[img width=1160 height=669]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/jcblom60/FX3937.jpg

[img width=1160 height=612]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/jcblom60/FX3947.jpg

Does this require you to have all the previous versions/patches? I had this for a while but like you it was problematic and hard to install so I gave it a miss, is there a single download now for the full working version and if so do you have a link? It was really nice to fly at least.

Does this require you to have all the previous versions/patches? I had this for a while but like you it was problematic and hard to install so I gave it a miss, is there a single download now for the full working version and if so do you have a link? It was really nice to fly at least.

Yeah I was the same, did not really get to try it out due to the opaque VC windows - could not bear the 2D cockpit for very long. I did attempt to sort the problem but TBH with so many other great aircraft to fly I simply did not bother. A shame though because I do like it - would be good if there was a single download that worked fine right after installing.  :)

Wow, thanx for the link, mate.

That's one great little freebie.

Where did it come from, J? I'd like to make a donation to the creator.

As far as freeware goes, that's better than some payware on the market nowadays (and a terrific VC).

It also makes a great mate for the beautiful Mirage III.

I'll have to do an Ozzie formation flight with the two.

Frank

Archived