[CLARIFICATION] Can't get the WA56 'Add to basket' button? - read on

John Venema

For some customers, the WA56 Israel's Farm 'Add to basket' button does not immediately appear for you if you attempt to purchase them at the same time. We're not sure why this is happening for some of you, but the easiest way to resolve this is to:

1. Make your 3W5 purchase and complete the transaction

2. Log out of your FSS account

3. Log back in, then make the WA56 purchase as a new $0 transaction

This sequence seems to work for most people.

Sorry for the hiccups; with Adrian being away at an airshow we're working around some of the store backend quirks ;)

Hi everyone, just back from the Queensland Air Museum Open Cockpit Weekend at Caloundra. I've taken a look at the store and notices a slight error in the code around the Add to Cart button. Now, you should be able to purchase both Concrete and Israel's Farm together. You'll need to add Concrete to your cart first and then Israel's Farm in order to have the Add to Cart button display and receive the 100% discount for Israel's Farm.

Let me know here if any of you are still having trouble.

Gents,

I have just purchased 3W5 and can add WA56 to my shopping cart @ $0.

It seems I still need to add my payment details as per a normal order, is this correct?

Just want to make sure I am doing this right before continuing.

Thanks in advance.

Gents,

I have just purchased 3W5 and can add WA56 to my shopping cart @ $0.

It seems I still need to add my payment details as per a normal order, is this correct?

Just want to make sure I am doing this right before continuing.

Thanks in advance.

Yes you will still need to select a payment method. But if you just select Bank Transfer you wont need to enter anything. :)

Archived