True Earth - Orbx England South installed for XP 12 what can I expect to see

Tony Wardle

I have installed Orbx England South and am running X-Plane 12 (I followed the instructions provided to installl ) however it does not display in My Products in Orbx Central (shoing X-Plane 12 as sim, it does if i change to X-Plane 11).

When i run up a flight in the south of England, Farnborough or Blackbush, what can I epxect to see that is different now this is installed ?

Thanks

Tony

• Like 1

Thanks Nick,

However I do not have X-Plane 11 installed so I do not know what X Plane 11 Orbx Direct product images look like, or is there a link to something. I have seen chats on this forum with some screen shots that look like i was expecting but I am not seeing any improvement in south of England scenery and definitely no photo / realist images.

Do you have a suggested path forward? Is it worth moving the 5 Orbx folder that downloaded into the X-Plane 12 Custom Scenery folder rather than having a short cut to the folder they are in under C/User/AppData/Local/Games/Saved Games...... Is that the correct folder?

Is worth uninstalling and re-installing into the Sim directly?

Thanks

Tony

Hello,
there are 37 images on the Orbx Direct product page: TrueEarth Great Britain South - X-Plane 11 - Orbx (orbxdirect.com)

Orbx Central will either install the product directly into the X Plane 12 Custom Scenery folder, or it will install into an
Orbx Central Library and then link the files to the Custom Scenery folder.
Which option did you choose?

Thanks Nick,

No I am not seeing any images like that, as I said there is no apparent change in the scenery.

My 4 folders are in C:\Users\games\Saved Games\xp11\TrueEarth Great Britain South\Custom Scenery and there is a shortcut link to each folder from the Custom Scenery folder.

I also have X-Organiser which shows all Custom Scenery that is loaded into X-PLane and all of the folders display.

I am wondering if i should move the folders into the X-PLane 12 / Custom Scenery folder directly?

Screenshot 2023-02-17 104640.png

Screenshot 2023-02-17 104917.png

Screenshot 2023-02-17 105129.png