AU Gold Warnervale

skypilot

I have just done an enjoyable flight from Taree to Warnervale but alas I was unable to locate Warnervale. I had the VTC and was sure I was in the right area. Was Warnervale included in AU Gold?

I did notice some minor coast line/lake line in accuracies but have not logged them.

Hi, Warnervale is in AU Blue. I just checked the landclass for that region and it shows a town landclass next to a forested area. I've modified the landclass slightly to better define Warnervale. I'll expect you'll see the improvements in a future service pack. :)

Hi, Warnervale is in AU Blue. I just checked the landclass for that region and it shows a town landclass next to a forested area. I've modified the landclass slightly to better define Warnervale. I'll expect you'll see the improvements in a future service pack. :)

I have blue too but could not see it - what am I doing wrong?

I don't think Warnervale aerodrome is available in FSX. It is currently under developement for the FTX freeware package. Remember that AU_Blue and AU_Gold are texture and landclass packages - not airports...

Ah yes you are right. But the reason I went looking for it is I saw a blue pin on a map listing the airports in AU GOLD, on this web site. In actual fact Warnervale would be in AU BLUE, though.

Warnervale is in AU BLUE, and there will be a photoreal airport added there in FTX Freeware V1.3, due out perhaps in July. I'm working on that project personaly. Here's some preview snaps...

While I do not want to labour the point - I cannot locate Warnervale with GOLD & BLUE loaded even near S33 14 34 E151 27 58 as suggested by someone. I can live without it and wait for the photoreal.

Thanks

Ok, I get it...you are trying to find Warnervale airport YWVA. Here I was thinking you were trying to find the town of Warnervale, which is in AU Blue. ::) YWVA does not exist in FSX. Nor is it in FTX...yet. :)

Yes sorry I do mean the airport YWVA.

(End of story now)

Archived