Completely locked out of my Orbx Central Account

CharlieF

Out of desperation I have had to post this here...

I have made two purchases from Orbx Central over Christmas.

My e-mail is out of date but I had been able to sign into Orbx Central.

Neither my e-mail of password work for my account. It is not possible to request a password reminder, (it

should not have changed). I no longer have an e-mail that is recognised by Orbx CENTRAL.  I have created a ticket with Orbx

support however, I have not received any confirmation e-mail to my new e-mail address.

I would like to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

BRGDS

Charles.

Hello,

I have replied to your support ticket.

In case you did not receive that either, the email that is assigned to your Orbx Direct account

is already the email address that you asked to have assigned to your account.

I notice that you are using a third different email address in these forums.

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I have no email from you with regard to my support ticket. I have closed the e-mail for my address but not the account that I used to sign into Orbx CENTRAL because somehow the spammers got hold of it. I have several e-mail addresses and have checked them all and have no reply to my support ticket. I am hoping you can reset the account for me. I can prove who I am because I have transaction ID's for the last two purchases that I made this Christmas.

I uninstalled Central and reinstalled it to no avail, I am lost. 

BRGDS

Charles.

Hello,

your Orbx Direct account log in and your Orbx Central log in are the same thing.

If you sent your support ticket in using one email address, you must monitor that email address in order to receive the reply.

The email address that you used to send the ticket is the same email that you have registered at Orbx Direct.

It is also the email address that you asked, in the ticket, to be assigned to your Orbx Direct account, but it had already been done,

presumably by you.

If you need a hint, it includes "21".

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I have no email from you with regard to my support ticket. I have closed the e-mail for my address but not the account that I used to sign into Orbx CENTRAL because somehow the spammers got hold of it. I have several e-mail addresses and have checked them all and have no reply to my support ticket. I am hoping you can reset the account for me. I can prove who I am because I have transaction ID's for the last two purchases that I made this Christmas.

I uninstalled Central and reinstalled it to no avail, I am lost. 

BRGDS

Charles.

Hello Nick,

I have used '21' several times in my e-mail addresses in Google. I am really confused I have tried password resets to all of the e-mail addresses that I have owned recently and have not had any link sent back to me to change the password. I cant even remember which e-mail address I used to create a ticket today. 

My password should be the same in Orbx CENTRAL and  Orbx DIRECT. None of my e-mails with '21' in them work. I can only assume my account has been compromised?

Charles.