Microsoft Flight Simulator advertising

HenningR

Is it possible to get rid of advertising for MSFLIGT Simulator.
I have no  interest in this simulator and it flows over with it. I am aware that many has this interest, but not me I an still stuck with the old P3Dv4 and 5 so I would like to avoid advertisng for the MSFL.
It sounds like I an an grumpy old man, but I am not, but I like to be able to select what I want to see.

Henning

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HenningR said:

Is it possible to get rid of advertising for MSFLIGT Simulator.
I have no  interest in this simulator and it flows over with it. I am aware that many has this interest, but not me I an still stuck with the old P3Dv4 and 5 so I would like to avoid advertisng for the MSFL.
It sounds like I an an grumpy old man, but I am not, but I like to be able to select what I want to see.

Henning

Where and how are you harassed by advertisment for MSFS?

• Like 2

Almost all the advertisment on e-mail from you are for MSFS which is in no interest to me at this time.

Hope you are able to be more selective to each client and send only what he wants. May be some check boxes on the profile page might be an idea

Henning

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HenningR said:

Almost all the advertisment on e-mail from you are for MSFS which is in no interest to me at this time.

Hope you are able to be more selective to each client and send only what he wants. May be some check boxes on the profile page might be an idea

Henning

Right at the very, very bottom of any marketing emails is a "Manage Preferences" link. At that link is an option to select the simulators that you fly. I wish to make it clear that I do not speak on behalf of Orbx, so this will only work if they use the mailing preferences when sending marketing emails. I assume because they exist they do, but just so you're aware in case you keep receiving emails related to MSFS.

I unfortunately can't send you a direct link as each link is dependent on the user (i.e. if I post the URL I receive when updating preferences - you'll actually be updating my account, not yours).

Edited by aussieh
Further information re: direct URLs
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1