Trees at Prague airport LKPR

Milan123

Hi everybody. I need help with LKPR airport. After successful installation to MSFS 2020 game, trees appeared at the airport and I don't know how to remove them. Can you please advise me on how to remove trees? Thanks a lot and have a great day. 

• 1 month later...

I hate to bring this up again guys, but I am having this same problem - running the new version 1.0.1 - I have Bing data enabled and a good >100mbps connection. Nothing in my Community folder apart from this airport. I have Manual Cache empty. I have Rolling Cache empty and turned off. I loaded with the basic Cessna 152 at a couple of different points and every time, there are trees everywhere. I have also deleted the content.xml and all the *.dat files in SceneryIndexes. Any suggestions (polite ones!) would be very welcome - I've not had this with any other scenery previously.

Thanks & all the best, Matt.

Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2022.03.22 - 03.32.33.30 (Large).png

2022-03-22_03h44_56.png

Edited by MattUK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

here is a short series of images that should provide the solution to the excess trees.

1. the problem.

6.jpg

2. the cause: Bing Data World Graphics are off.

7.jpg

3. the solution: Set Bing Data World Graphics to on and click on Apply and Save

8.jpg

4. the result

9.jpg

Thanks for this Nick & apologies for the delay in replying, but I wanted to do some experiments. You are of course right, but I was confused as I always fly with the "Bing Data World Graphics"  setting to "ON". I think what I saw - and possibly others, was caused by the frequent disconnects that the sim has experienced over recent weeks - maybe this meant that in effect it turned off the Bing Data and then didn't reconnect it. Things seem to have stabilised somewhat (for me anyway) this week and indeed the airport looks very good.  For what it's worth, I have a fast and stable internet connection and a fairly decent spec gaming machine. Fingers crossed that it won't be a recurring problem! All the best, Matt.