Does EDVY have a Contol Panel Somewhere ?

MZee1960

Hello,

Just a curious question.

I have two airports, both by the same developer,  EDVY and EDBJ.

In the User Manual for both there is a reference to the Config Panel so users can customize the scenery more in line with their system's capabailities. EDBJ has a Control Panel, but EDVY just shows a pop-up labelled 'Control panel' but no options listed to enable/disable parts of the scenery. I have FTX Germany South and have enabled that in the EDBJ panel along with disabling some of the 'grass' areas. I am wondering if EDVY has such options somewhere ? Both airport sceneries are running great, looking great, but when I fly in with a more complex aircraft (Carenado, 4096 textures etc..) I take a bit of fps hit, unless I disable some features through the panel - works in EDBJ; wishing I could do same in EDVY.

(Running FSX SP 1&2 with Orbx Global Base, Vector, OpenLC EU, FTX Germany South). Everything Orbx is up to date through Central V4.1.42.

Thank-you,

Milan ........

Hi Doug,

I found the 'Configure' section in Central for each airport, but upon clicking it, here's what I get :

EDBJ works as expected :

N5xnILN.png

but, EDVY, no options actually show :

hkcqsc5.png

Puzzling, no ?

Thanks,

Milan ....

Edited by MZee1960

Hi Doug,

I did the full uninstall and reinstall of EDVY and all is good now. 

I also found a few more other airports in Central like this (now that I went looking to see if other airports had same issue),  ... did same uninstall/reinstall procedure and those also are now fixed with full Control panel options as well.

Thank-you, for this advice,

Milan ........

• Like 1