YSSY ILS misaligned

I just installed Sydney Airport purchased direct, and the ILS's are slightly misaligned.

I've searched in the forum and found it is a known issue with other airports, and the problem seems to be an incorrect magnetic variation, which has been corrected (eg ESGG).

I didn't see that it has been reported for Sydney so just wanted to post.

Really glad I bought this though as it looks fantastic and I will be buying other updates as well.

I managed to find a posting regarding this issue at the FlyTampa forum but for some reason, it's not allowing me to create a forum account to post there, so I'm attaching screenshots from LittleNavmap here, to show the current offset problem.

I'm including screenshots for the Runway 34L stock airport ILS and the FlyTampa Runway 34L error

Too many to include all the images but all runways have an error.

1718997763_YSSY-34LILSStock.thumb.jpg.e547edf70ce569d17e626a3a4378df8c.jpg

YSSY - 34L ILS FlyTampa Error.jpg

Here is my Fly Tampa YSSY in Little Nav map. No errors. Did you disable the default YSSY airport? I have tested the ILS and also flown into KS many times and have no ILS errors or offset on any runway. Make sure you disable the MSFS default airport and move FT YSSY and scenery library down to the bottom of your Content XML.

VemlUQV.jpg

Thanks for the reply.

I didn't have YSSY disabled, but I have now done some testing as per this link:

https://support.orbxdirect.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003977396-How-to-disable-or-remove-Asobo-default-airports

I've tried both methods - disabling through Content Manager made no change and then tried the other method in Content.XML and also no change.

I tried these methods one at a time initially, but then because neither made any difference, tried both at the same time, and rather than bringing me in from the left of centre, it was now bringing me in from right of centre.

I did find that by turning on assisted landings, the plane would line up correctly with the runway, but the ILS diamonds would still show the plane was misaligned to the right of the localizer.

As you've shown you have no error, just wondering, I don't have a Navigraph susbscription, are you using Navigraph by any chance ?

Edited by Incubus
Incirrect info I added initially.

1 hour ago, Incubus said:

As you've shown you have no error, just wondering, I don't have a Navigraph susbscription, are you using Navigraph by any chance ?

Yes i have Navigraph. I deleted MSFS/Asobo YSSY folder completely from inside the content manager and also manually. And updated the Content.xml from active to false.