Global Airport Pack Building Issues

flyboyaz

Good morning,

I'm having an issue with the free airport pack. For some reason the Orbx created terminals are showing up as black when I open the AFCAD with ADE. In particular, with KBTV if I start the simulator to that airport everything shows correctly except for the terminal building which it is displaying the default P3D terminal building. I've uploaded the Orbx object files into ADE but it still does not recognize the GUID. 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the pack plus also the Orbx libraries.

Any suggestions?

This airport was done a long time ago probably by Neil Hill. I don't think Neil did any custom terminal buildings although he sometimes used existing objects to create something resembling the terminal. In this case the default was probably the best solution. What you are seeing is probably correct and the guid would be for the default building ( Not sure where these are located, we just let them remain when revising the airport although sometimes they were moved to the correct location.) The global freeware airports were created to better reflect the airport layouts and buildings but do not use custom created building in most cases, although I did do a few distinctive terminals for some of the airports I created.

Larry Isenor

Ok, thank you Larry! I only noticed honestly because some of the custom ground equipment was partially in the building and made me check. I could possible move the terminal a little bit to better match the objects.

I appreciate your feedback!

Probably some of the service equipment that automatically appears in parking spots designated as "Gate."  You can turn these off if you want by lowering the Airport ground traffic settings. They tend to be of lower quality than a lot of the objects.

Larry